Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

dress code
hold on a guy in hipsters ?
i assume street clothing must be what i would call 'everyday wear' rather than the image which has been conjured in my head of some of the 'in the back of your car' street walkers i used to see in the red light district down south- and i must point out in no way is this prejudice as it's each to their own in this game- i just don't like their taste in clothing.
(09-05-2011, 23:42)lolo Wrote: hold on a guy in hipsters ?

i used to have an ex that wore hipsters. some guys can just pull them off!

(09-05-2011, 23:45)sugar-11 Wrote: i assume street clothing must be what i would call 'everyday wear' rather than the image which has been conjured in my head of some of the 'in the back of your car' street walkers i used to see in the red light district down south- and i must point out in no way is this prejudice as it's each to their own in this game- i just don't like their taste in clothing.
(09-05-2011, 23:42)lolo Wrote: hold on a guy in hipsters ?

i used to have an ex that wore hipsters. some guys can just pull them off!

lol just doesnt sound right

Yeah everday wear is classed as street wear, things tghat you would wear of you were just nippping out to the supermarket etc.

As for hipsters for the guys, bell bottom hipsters were all the rage in the mid sixties, especially for the mods, oh happy days.
(09-05-2011, 23:49)kenny m Wrote: Yeah everday wear is classed as street wear, things tghat you would wear of you were just nippping out to the supermarket etc.

haha... well apparently i should be wearing latex to the supermarket!!

as it is i think you would probably find my aladdin style pants and my extra large mans hoodie a little too unappealing when you opened the door
What. aladdin style pants, and a hoodie, christ what a role play we could have with that sort of gear, you have just put yourself on the list... Smile
(09-05-2011, 22:11)Jeansman Wrote: I am very tempted to express my thoughts on my preference here, but as I ask the lady to wear what is normal "casual" mode for the appointment, then I shall refrain lol...................
JM

Got mine on now ready and waiting...... and no girls I am not joking
(10-05-2011, 12:39)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(09-05-2011, 22:11)Jeansman Wrote: I am very tempted to express my thoughts on my preference here, but as I ask the lady to wear what is normal "casual" mode for the appointment, then I shall refrain lol...................
JM

lol u go girl

Looking forward to another very descriptive review from a well known scribe of the board...lol
(10-05-2011, 14:53)lolo Wrote:
(10-05-2011, 12:39)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
JM

lol u go girl

Oh I didWink