Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

dress code
I gave my client a lift home this evening and had to get changed into my civvis to do so as I was coming straight home afterwards. That's me in my jeans, t.shirt and floppy jumper. He looked at me as I was putting my trainers on and said, you could pass for your 20s now.

I know it was tongue and cheek, as I had commented on him looking younger than his years earlier, but still it was nice and as he still seemed to find me attractive, maybe I am warming to the idea. Although I always where bootleg, as I have to wear my boots with my jeans when its not too hot.
Now you in jeans. Kate - that is a picture I would love to see !!JM.
(10-05-2011, 23:21)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I gave my client a lift home this evening and had to get changed into my civvis to do so as I was coming straight home afterwards. That's me in my jeans, t.shirt and floppy jumper. He looked at me as I was putting my trainers on and said, you could pass for your 20s now.

I know it was tongue and cheek, as I had commented on him looking younger than his years earlier, but still it was nice and as he still seemed to find me attractive, maybe I am warming to the idea. Although I always where bootleg, as I have to wear my boots with my jeans when its not too hot.