Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Quiet?
Sorry ladies! I was just wondering if its quiet. I would move it if I could! :-S
I did mean cam. Its ok, I am thinking positive and hoping for a better day Smile x
(06-12-2012, 12:07)camgirl Wrote: Sorry ladies! I was just wondering if its quiet. I would move it if I could! :-S
I did mean cam. Its ok, I am thinking positive and hoping for a better day Smile x

Busy and quiet is like swings and roundabouts chick, some days you'll log off and skip around the house at how good it may have been, others you'll have family/friends telling you to get a 'real job' because this one's unreliable.

Just keep that positive energy going and try not to worry Smile
yea i found yesterday was dead for me not a single credit but monday and tuesday never had to even get on cam direct chat and direct im were manic for me ..... like Ana says swings and roundabouts i found last fri nite and sat nite dead cammed sunday and never stopped from 2pm till 10 pm

im hoping today will be good looks like its bck to direct cam for me today as im is not happening atm x x
AW at times is like an All You Can Eat Buffet for wankers - they can't get enough. Other days they're slimming like Keira Knightley on speed, or something else...

Depends on whose hotlisted you, when they're on, when you're on, what services you offer, what topics you'll discuss, what you'll do on cam... So many variable items to consider, it's a scientific motherfucking sum girls. Don't bother, lol.
haha love the way you put that ....... curlytots uve proper made me laff this morning haha too funny but yet so true x x
LOL too funny! Yes I guess your right.

I have a feeling something is wrong with my justcamit. My regulars BW keeps going to 0 and then they leave. Its a bit strange. I am usually busy in the day but recently its been very quiet. I have a feeling something isnt working right. Hmmmm

x