Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Beware this guy.
Sad 
Yesterday a rude guy entered my room, demanding me to get undressed in the first minute. First of all, i am a Domme and i've publicly stated in my profile that i don't always undress and i won't do it unless the user has spent a substantial time in private , however this person rudely demanded me to show off , so i disconnected him. Afterwards he left me 3 bad feedbacks, saying how shit i am and that i'm a *fake domme* . Upon leaving HIM feedback, i saw the same member (nicolas888) has been in my room SEVERAL times, for over 20 min sessions. That member basically spent over 200 pounds in my room, then goes back and posts crap feedback .

Only 10 minutes after, a member alain-chelsea enters my room and acts like a respectful slave, demanding a real time session . He said he will email me so i can explain all the details regarding my sessions... When i checked his message i noticed he has 2 profiles and guess what? His other profile was nicolas888 , the guy who i disconnected and who left me 3 bad feedbacks only 10 MINUTES AGO. I also saw the alias alain-chelsea has been in my room SEVERAL TIMES in the past few months. Just like his other profile, nicolas888 . Obviously an obsessed vengeful stalker with a lot of time on his hands.

I explained the issue to AW and they were nice enough to remove the feedback left from this sad little man. Just heads up, beware of alain-chelsea and nicolas888

It's sad people like this come on the website.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

its a sad matter of fact that you will always get the odd bad apple , last week I had a gentleman email me saying how disappointed he was after seeing my free gallery photos and noticed I had scars on my arms , he then went on to completely assassinate my character and nit picked , he wasn't only un happy I had scars (used to self harm) but also went on to whine I was un lady like because I have bitten nails !!!! I must admit his email hurt and I reported him to AW , my self esteem was low but then a couple of loyal regulars emailed me telling me to be proud of who I am , after all I have high ratings and always try my best by people on here

Don't worry about that man, sadly there will always be some bitter, nasty, troll wanting to put you down or leave you negatives

your regulars will always stick up for you and what the majority of what your clientele think and what YOU think is what is important

kisses country-gal xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.adultwork.com/country2D%Gal