Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any one having this same problem
Hi everyone i downloaded the latest just cam it. The problem i have is when i want to two way, i click on the name it brings up all the actions like kick etc but the start two way is all greyed out? Not sure why and i only do it in private mode, cos i cant view them in private or any mode for that matter i have lost them,

Any help info etc would be real helpful, thanks for taking the time to read x
(29-11-2012, 03:05)sexy_smurfet Wrote: Hi everyone i downloaded the latest just cam it. The problem i have is when i want to two way, i click on the name it brings up all the actions like kick etc but the start two way is all greyed out? Not sure why and i only do it in private mode, cos i cant view them in private or any mode for that matter i have lost them,

Any help info etc would be real helpful, thanks for taking the time to read x

Hi

Seen updates for just cam will do it this morning
and see what happens, can you restore your computer to the day
Before you updated so it has only the old
Version on ?

Smile Anna
English Retro Courtesan

contact if need an adult industry accountant 
Check your JCI settings and make sure it's Video format: H264 and Audio format: SPEEX, they probably reverted to default when you installed the new version.
If that doesn't work try using the online version.
Hi and thanks for your replys, i was using windows xp upgraged to windows 7 and just downloaded the just cam it software, i check the settings all are se as suggested and still nothing. I found the online verison to be slightly unrealiable in the past and the downloaded worked fine. Any ideas where i can get the older version? Many thanks again
Hi , I have the same problem and I have tried everything but no joys, so any help would be very welcome, all settings are checked and as recomended
Have you also tried a clean reinstall?
ok after doing lots and lots of reading on the help file i found the answer.
People who are using windows 7 has this problem.

You need to go to start
right click on the just cam it to get properties, click the advance button to the right and when it opens click the run as admistrator box. Sorted :-)