Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to do?
Is there any point reporting a member as a scammer? The report system on AW says "unsubstantiated claims of misdemeanour" cannot be acted on. So I can't really do anything.

Yes there is every point. I report anyone/ profile that is a scam or against the rules and they haven't shot me yet Tongue
Yea, I've reported a fair few... even some which weren't obviously breaking any actual rules, but were just behaving unfairly.

Usually they are taken down very quickly.

But you do actually have to give a reason for reporting them, and AW will check... they don't just delete people because you "think" that they "might" be some kind of a "scam" lol.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(25-11-2012, 22:23)ct176 Wrote: Is there any point reporting a member as a scammer? The report system on AW says "unsubstantiated claims of misdemeanour" cannot be acted on. So I can't really do anything.

lol I can substatiate that I am a Missdemeanour! Big Grin

On a serious note, deffinately worth reporting as long as you have something to back your complaint up with, as the other ladies have said. I too have reported quite a few for breaking rules ie underage, asking for illegal stuff etc etc and afaik these profiles have been taken down pdq

I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
I should probably clarify, I lost the money when we met, so to be fair AW has no way of verifying any money changed hands. My own silly fault, case of one head leading the other.

I did leave negative feedback, which she replied to, but I worry that just makes me look like a trouble maker.
If you think there was a crime committed, then go to the police.

If you think it all just went horribly wrong and now you feel hard done by, then you should forget it and move on.

They are your only options really.

In most cases, unless there was a threat of violence, I would suggest option B.
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
I pretty much settled on option B myself.

She did take the money and then disappear but there isn't really anything I can tell the police that will help them find her and I'd rather avoid any embarrassment.

I left feedback which should warn others but she did leave me negative feedback as a result. I'm more worried that other women will think I'm a trouble maker in the future.
How much feedback have you got?

If a guy has one negative in amongst a load of positive, I would check the girl who left ot for him and see what he had left for her, and check what other guys had said about her too.

On the whole, one bad feedback is unlikely to worry me too much... depends what she actually said... and what you said about her, and what other people have said about either of you.

The one thing which would always make me turn a guy away would be if he hides his feedback.
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
1 negative never bothers me as long as there are other positives you have to weigh it up you will never click with everyone so I tend to look at the overall picture and circumstances and try to read into what has been written I would not worry to much any genuine girl will be clued up on how to read a profile and suss out the feedback.

Without knowing the full circumstances if the girl has done a runner with your money and not provided a service you need to warn other guys about it you know yourself that you will never get your money back but these type of girls need to be brought into the limelight and exposed for what they are doing so other guys have a chance to avoid and having the same thing done to them.

This type of thing does not only leave a bad taste in the guys mouth but also makes life so much harder for genuine girls that are trying to establish themselves with a good reputation like back peddling uphill we genuine boys and girls need to stick together

Anyway really hope you have better luck the next time chin up x
Was just thinking... how the hell did you manage to leave her feedback anyway?

Are you telling us that she stole your money... and then confirmed the booking on the system???

Something doesn't seem quite right here...
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172