Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Verification & camming.
Hi everyone : )

Just wondering if anybody can advise please?.

I became verified on 7th Nov & thought I'd start camming tonight, so went to my registration details & clicked to offer webcam, pressed save but it's saying that I'm unable to offer webcam at this time as I need to verify?.

So went to verification page and it clearly states, as does my profile that I'm already verified .. what the hell's going on with A/W, has anybody else experienced a similar problem?

Thanks for any help/advise.
Lara.
go to the help centre, type verification in the search box, read the info and see if anything applies. When you click close on that article a feedback box opens up and you can email them your problem x
(25-11-2012, 02:39)xKatieBabyx Wrote: go to the help centre, type verification in the search box, read the info and see if anything applies. When you click close on that article a feedback box opens up and you can email them your problem x

Hi Katie,

I've just tried that & it won't allow me to send the email as it says my email comtains certain words (I take it they mean "verified/registration/Id or photo" - all of which I have to use to explain the problem!), but there's nothing relevant in the help section ... I don't get it?.

Thanks for your reply : )

At the bottom right of that message should be a box to submit still. They just try to fob you off first with a list of links that may already cover your problem Smile
If there no button scroll all the way down the list and it should appear.

Quickest way to get profile working is to re-verify though and they will probably just ask you to do this even if you manage to email them.

Everyone will most likely need to re-verify at some point, it shows the person who was originally verified on the profile is still using it and hasnt sold the profile off.

UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Yes I've had this happen before. Just one of those things you just suck up & crack on with!

Hi,

Ok, all sorted - re-verified with a follow up email, and they were quick to reply within 2hrs apologizing for any inconvenience.

Thank you all very much for your help! : )