Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voicemails don't play?
It has driven me mad since i started on aw!! None of the voicemails i get left ever play. Is there a trick to it or a special program i need? Can anyone else get them to work?
Have you got Real Player installed on your computer? I just checked mine to see (hear!) what medium it comes through and I can hear mine through Real Player.

If that doesn't work there's a 0203 (non premium) number on there you can ring.

Also they state this:

Please note that messages over a month old are automatically removed from the telephone retrieval system.

Seems like they stay indefinitely in the AW online side of things but are deleted off the telephone system after 1 month.
Oooh although it actually goes through to Real Player it doesn't seem to be playing them now, is that what you mean? (Or maybe its my machine & I just need to install or re-install Real Player) ------- when I select the 'Listen' button via AW... it opens up in Real Player but then appears stuck..i.e., nothing happens, not sure if that's what you mean happens to yours when you try to listen to them.
Oooh its happened to me now! I had a voicemail but it wouldn't play (on my computer, even though it used to in the past). I also tried ringing the (non premium) number but it didn't work either. Probably just a heavy breather!... that ran out of breath before my intro message finished lol (hence there being nothing I mean)............ but just wondered if anyone else has had probs with listening to voicemails.... surely we can't be the only two on here to receive 'em! Undecided
I've never been able to open a single voicemail on aw. Have given up now though i still have the option enabled. I have (have always had) real player btw.