Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Confessional Box
sorry was going to be crude & ask if u were minty in your nethers lol
lol he only wanted a blow job and a wank and I didn't even get as far as the wank bless him.
i must admit who thought flavoured condoms needed to be coloured?? it's amusing to me...but i'm sure the gents must dislike it slightly?? thoughts please??

ps- i confess i'm not always a goddess (haha!!)- thank goodness none of my clients have seen me with a hangover!!! (or drunk for that matter)
I agree with you Sugar. This chap did look down at it and say, 'It is green isn't it!'. He wasn't wrong! It looked like an alian dick lol.

(09-05-2011, 21:25)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I agree with you Sugar. This chap did look down at it and say, 'It is green isn't it!'. He wasn't wrong! It looked like an alian dick lol.

another genuine laugh out loud. Kate you appear to be quite the comedian Big Grin
(09-05-2011, 21:36)sugar-11 Wrote:
(09-05-2011, 21:25)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I agree with you Sugar. This chap did look down at it and say, 'It is green isn't it!'. He wasn't wrong! It looked like an alian dick lol.

another genuine laugh out loud. Kate you appear to be quite the comedian Big Grin

just watch sugar she'll try corrupt u, I was a Angel until Kate came along

ok, the two of you together are hilarious! i'm telling you i'll be on here much more often from now!! where are you both based?? I'm York x
I'm further north in tropical scotland, ayrshire burd
that is pretty tropical!! mind you men with scottish accents- yes please!
I'm tottering over the edge of the West Midlands In Worcester.

Don't believe a word lolo says, she has been corrupting me. Just look at the phone sex thread, all the evidence is there.