Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

British Boobs
Oh I dont know Tink, you can never have enough of a great pair of boobs! Big Grin
haha this thread does make me laugh a bit.....but ill keep my comments to myself x
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

Why not Tink? You normally arent backward in coming forwards and I like that in a lady!
(04-10-2011, 14:27)tinkerbell Wrote: no point putting pics up mine are on my adultwork profile lol
nothing stopping you putting them here too

because im a harsh girl and i dont want to upset folk who havent really upset me

http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

you don't seem very harsh, and I am sure you won't upset any of us

(28-09-2011, 22:05)SassyAnn Wrote: Yeah, where you been DrC? Why don't you take a range of boob photos, and let JZ pick one to put up!

All work and no play makes DrC a dull boy :-(

I'll try and persuade JC to let me take some pics and post ALL of them :-)
(06-10-2011, 20:09)tinkerbell Wrote: because im a harsh girl and i dont want to upset folk who havent really upset me

I always thought you were a very nice lady Tink, butter wouldn't melt in your mouth

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(28-09-2011, 21:22)jayzee77 Wrote:
(28-09-2011, 20:25)doctorcat Wrote: You mean I have been away all this time and Jayzee STILL has not got her baps out?

Nope!

Only do it if you want to Jayzee even though we want you to

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Oh go on Tink, it will be interested to see it from someone else's perspective. I didn't particularly want to post mine on here, but having encouraged the boys to take photos, I thought I'd better put my money where my mouth is....!