Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

British Boobs
Womens boobs are so awesome! infact their entire bodies are Smile If i was god i wouldnt change any appearance, except maybe give all womens boob sizes an increase of 2 cup sizes and give the huge boobed women a stronger back to stop the back aches.
Tom, could you also give us the ability to wear really flimsy bras with no negative effects?
If i was god, sure thing! But then if i was god id have bedded every woman (except for family eww) Tongue and give her orgasms at a rate of 1 orgasm per every second... mind blowing sex god, now that would be omfg bring it on!
If you were giving us orgasms every second, we'd be too sensitive to touch! Just a couple of mindblowing orgasms would be fine for me - I'm not greedy!
You can never be too sexually greedy Wink
(i mean c'mon! you girls get lots of it!)
I'm happy with my boobs exactly as they are thank you very much!
You mean I have been away all this time and Jayzee STILL has not got her baps out?
(28-09-2011, 20:25)doctorcat Wrote: You mean I have been away all this time and Jayzee STILL has not got her baps out?

Nope!
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Yeah, where you been DrC? Why don't you take a range of boob photos, and let JZ pick one to put up!
no point putting pics up mine are on my adultwork profile lol
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE