Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

British Boobs
OK, fed up waiting for the boys to post a picture with them and their tools.... so here's me.
[Image: 1451denim-boobs---small2.jpg]
(25-07-2011, 03:12)SassyAnn Wrote: OK, fed up waiting for the boys to post a picture with them and their tools.... so here's me.
[Image: 1451denim-boobs---small2.jpg]

Ann you look fab in that picture but........................

..................... Cooooeeeeeee I am over here Big Grin
I know where you are Monty. Exactly where I want you. Hehehehehehehe. That's supposed to be an evil laugh, but I think it comes across as a Mutley laugh.
(25-07-2011, 07:19)SassyAnn Wrote: I know where you are Monty. Exactly where I want you. Hehehehehehehe. That's supposed to be an evil laugh, but I think it comes across as a Mutley laugh.

Ha ha Ann, well I know where I would like you, and it sure as hell wouldnt be gazing out to sea!

Curious to know what happened to the Weekend in Kent?? I am sure you told me, damned if I can find the message Confused
It is due to be next weekend! Not sure what I'm doing. The guy who booked me hasn't confirmed so I may stay in London. I can always change my plans, however! I might get on Pink, as you suggested, and ask about a hotel.
iv sent u a pm ann
(25-07-2011, 12:55)lolo Wrote: iv sent u a pm ann

Lolo you are a shiny, shiny star.
Isent you a PM too Ann!!
Ann what time are you getting to Heathrow and do you need a lift from the station?
Sent you an email Kate!