Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Someone has being buying videos and pictures with my credits
Some has brought a video and subscribed to a private gallery on my account.

I dont watch girls or subscribe to their pictures ect, so obviously someone that has my password has done that.

No one else has my password except from dailypay, and this has not happend before.

7 credits were used, and it makes me feel un easy knowing someone was on my account last night.

I thought dailypay was safe?

No one else knows my password
(24-10-2012, 11:45)Dee-licious21 Wrote: Some has brought a video and subscribed to a private gallery on my account.

I dont watch girls or subscribe to their pictures ect, so obviously someone that has my password has done that.

No one else has my password except from dailypay, and this has not happend before.

7 credits were used.

I thought dailypay was safe?
Changed your password ASAP hon? That's a shitty thing to happen. Maybe try contacting AW and see if they can find the IP the vids were downloaded to and ask for a refund? Hope you get it sorted x
Hi, Dailypay would have no reason to view content on Adultwork.

There may have been an IT error but the more likely cause is that someone else does know your password, if you use it on multiple sites or if someone has access to your email address they can get your AW password.

You can ask AW if a password reminder was sent last night also http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-1917.html

You can change your password on AW at anytime without needing to tell us.

Check your trash bin for emails from AW sent last night.

Hundreds of people us DP with no problems, we also have a master account with a substantial amount of credits in it.

Adultwork support will be able to give you more information.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Thanks for your reply.

I can understand what your talking about but honestly, no one knows my password, i have never ever given it out, except to sign up to dailypay.

I have never had this problem before on AW and i have been on there for 2 years now.. here a copy of the credit statment. i was not even awake when this happend

24/10/2012 02:03 Debit Movie View Charge: Abbie the Bride -5.00 3.66
24/10/2012 02:08 Debit 24 Hours subscription to SashaCummings's Private Gallery, Expires 25/10/2012 02:08 -2.00 1.66

password is changed now anyway
(24-10-2012, 11:57)Dee-licious21 Wrote: Thanks for your reply.

I can understand what your talking about but honestly, no one knows my password, i have never ever given it out, except to sign up to dailypay.

I have never had this problem before on AW and i have been on there for 2 years now.. here a copy of the credit statment. i was not even awake when this happend

24/10/2012 02:03 Debit Movie View Charge: Abbie the Bride -5.00 3.66
24/10/2012 02:08 Debit 24 Hours subscription to SashaCummings's Private Gallery, Expires 25/10/2012 02:08 -2.00 1.66

password is changed now anyway

Eek! That's disturbing Confused

Can't see it being anything to do with DP though. I've been with them for a while at not had any probs. In fact I've never heard a bad word against DP.

If I were you, I'd be doing a scan of my system just now. It's possible you have a keylogger running Sad

Either way, I hope you get to the bottom of it hun... it's bloody bizzarre

(ooo I just popped my posting cherry! Big Grin )
lol it was very disturbing knowing someone was snooping through my stuff!
I was so shocked to see it in my credit statment, lol.

Good idea! ill do a scan straight away!

Yeah i have heard its to be trusted so i am very stumped on who it could be if my lappy hasnt been somehow hacked! :S scaaarrrryyy! lol!

Ahhh well, i hope ill find out lol

Dee xx
Did you ever figure this out?
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter