Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Fat Man Fuck & Teen Slut Lauren Cox Webcam Show Today 10PM-12
OK appologies for the long title... I got to work with the very horny and dirty teen slut Lauren Cox... shooting some very naughty Fat Man Fuck style videos and pics...

She is back today (Tuesday) and I am shooting some more video/pics with her, coming up with some very naughty role plays, you know me and my older guy and younger girl ideas Tongue

Anyways I decided to add a little interaction to her visit... so we're doing a very naughty and perverted webcam show... That's right you can get to direct what happens to this naughty teen... and how am I looking forward to the suggestions Big Grin

The show will take place GMT between 10pm and 12 midnight... come join us and see what's going on, I can guarantee you it will be very naughty... and for anyone who doesnt know what Lauren looks like here is the girl in action !!!

[Image: LaurenCox01.jpg]

[Image: LaurenCox02.jpg]

[Image: LaurenCox03.jpg]

Do you really need any more encouraging Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Halloween Chucky Jessica Lloyd Webcan Fuckfest 10pm-12 today !!! FatManFuck 0 6,092 31-10-2012, 11:02
Last Post: FatManFuck