Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Changing email addresses on AW
Actually I should particularly give thanks to SassyAnn, as it was her comment that told me how to get the message through to them - so very many thanks Ann!
I just want to have fun Tongue
Your welcome PP. It's not that obvious - lots of people have problems getting through to them if they haven't done it before. It's almost as if AW Support don't want us to contact them!
(10-10-2011, 23:31)Nick Meanswell Wrote: Has anyone had the need or tried to change your email address on AW?

A couple of weeks ago I had a bit of a panic and changed my email to an address I don't have access to, so I couldn't verify it.

I then came across a tool that is supposed to change your email from the unverified one to a new which should in turn then be verified.

However despite numerous attempts to change it, it doesn't work. I've tried to email support, but there is some automated system which searches the text, and suggests that I use the tool which doesn't work, blocking me from sending my email to a real support person. Admin on here told me to post a thread, or ask for help on the AW site, as I have already done.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Nick

I've just done exactly the same thing but where the change address page says the fake e-mail isn't right the forgotten log-in details page sends something. Turns out the nonsense e-mail actually exists. Now I'm worried someone else has received my verification e-mail and can access my details.
Can you please tell me how you got through to site support.Thanks
Hi, we have a guide on how to contact AW since this thread was started, its here http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-1917.html

That should hopefully get you in contact with AW, if you run into any problems with the guide let us know and we can help further.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(11-11-2012, 11:28)Admin Wrote: Hi, we have a guide on how to contact AW since this thread was started, its here http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-1917.html

That should hopefully get you in contact with AW, if you run into any problems with the guide let us know and we can help further.

Thanks

Much appreciated thanks, contacted them and received confirmation e-mail