Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Scottish posters
(09-05-2011, 00:36)MrSmith767 Wrote: Kate you can be an honorary Scot like me (lol)

can I be honoury as well pretty please please please

my hubby is scots, but me I'm a gloucestershire girl.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
i always find it funnys that if the news talk about someone who is english they say english, if they are scottish they just call them british

the worst thing for it is formula 1
I think in F1 they are very even handed, Jenson, Lewis, and Paul are nearly always British, (probably down to the English Irish and Scots commentators)

Now Tennis........ Andy Murray is British, right up to the point he gets knocked out. But they have lots of foreign commentators and he gets occasionally accused of being shhhh English lol

or in germany they call him a jock
(14-05-2011, 08:01)lolo Wrote: i always find it funnys that if the news talk about someone who is english they say english, if they are scottish they just call them british

However the British press are terrible for it, especially the tabloids. Even the Scottish versions of national papers do it (Sun, Star, Mail, Express etc. do it, the Record and Herald less so)

(14-05-2011, 10:28)MrSmith767 Wrote:
(14-05-2011, 08:01)lolo Wrote: i always find it funnys that if the news talk about someone who is english they say english, if they are scottish they just call them british

However the British press are terrible for it, especially the tabloids. Even the Scottish versions of national papers do it (Sun, Star, Mail, Express etc. do it, the Record and Herald less so)

when i did a documentary they introduced me as british as i said politely scottish

oooh, what documentary? If it was for US TV they would say British, Americans seem to think that Scotland Wales and Ireland are just states of England. They don't get the concept we are a union of 4 countries

a boring documentary on the dangers of anti perspirants
I still think I would enjoy your TV spot

what could be dangerous about blocking your pores with aerosolled finely powdered aluminium salts?