Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message from Adultwork admin
I got one moments from receiving the message, so I named & shamed it on Twitter & reported it to AW, still reeling from 'that' message!
(22-10-2012, 22:02)kinkydirtybitch Wrote: I got one moments from receiving the message, so I named & shamed it on Twitter & reported it to AW, still reeling from 'that' message!

Yep it's one thing for them to risk losing their adultwork account for trying to pay by paypal, but it's another to risk me losing mine by contacting me offering it! I'd have been reeling too!
Got the message this eve. I always report if someone asks me to take non aw payments. on other sites i steal without discrimination due to their shitty %, but not aw..... *precious*...
It was a horrible message! When I logged in and first skimmed over the message all I saw was "we have received a number of complaints" and I thought "oh shit, about what?" ;-)
Haha! I know, right?! It looked like the one you get when you have REALLY fucked up ;-)
I got it too, after my most recent run in with the adultwork team (deleting me) I was not pleased. Then I read it and *phew* all is well Big Grin
I got it too! It nearly gave me a heart attack.
I had the same response. What have I done ahhh?

Then today a guy constantly asked me to skype for paypal (and he had NEVER asked this before) I had to email explaining its not allowed. He was asking on direct chat! His English isnt brill so I emailed to explain. I think it would be a good idea to send a message to seekers too.

xx
(26-10-2012, 23:27)camgirl Wrote: I had the same response. What have I done ahhh?

Then today a guy constantly asked me to skype for paypal (and he had NEVER asked this before) I had to email explaining its not allowed. He was asking on direct chat! His English isnt brill so I emailed to explain. I think it would be a good idea to send a message to seekers too.

xx

*** Just to note I have never accepted paypal or anything. I do not want them knowing my real name!

I think this is something girls don't realise...they want to pay by paypal simply to get your personal info sometimes I'm sure.

Also, when you click on the buying credits option, there are so many ways they can buy credits that you can see the "I don't want it to show on my credit card/bank statement" line is complete bollocks.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Urgent message for admin cristal_ xxx 6 13,852 13-03-2012, 06:57
Last Post: Freddo