Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message from Adultwork admin
(27-10-2012, 11:01)Classy_Katy Wrote: I think this is something girls don't realise...they want to pay by paypal simply to get your personal info sometimes I'm sure.

If they pay by Paypal they can also get a refund quite easily, if Paypal find out your using the account for adult purposes they will close the account and take your money.

Paypal arent regulated by anyone so they can do anything they wish with your cash and you cant do anything about it.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Yes, I had that experience with ebay! They sided with a buyer who received the item and refunded them! I have had SO many problems with them with selling on ebay that I dont bother anymore! I think there the same company! x
I got it and had a mini heart-attack - because I'm so strict with this! I thought it was aimed at me and that I'd lose my account - then I read it properly! lol

I avoid anybody looking to payout outside of adultwork - not only does it screw us out of money, but often, people who want to pay via paypal aren't over 18! x

(22-10-2012, 16:02)curlytots Wrote: Did everyone who offers phone chat and webcam get it? It scared me at first as I thought I was getting some sort of personal warning, and I was totally confused! As below:

Hello

We are receiving numerous complaints regarding members who offer pre-booked webcam or phone chat, that some members are accepting and/or soliciting payments from visitors to AdultWork.com, via means other than AdultWork Credits for Webcam and/or Phone Chat sessions and/or sale items, (e.g. PayPal and MoneyBookers).

There is no need to contact us regarding this issue as we have not received any complaints regarding your account at this time. This message is being sent to ALL members who conduct pre-booked webcam and phone chat sessions as a reminder of our Terms of Use.

If we are advised by any customer that you are requesting or accepting pre-booked webcam or phone chat sessions using anything other than AdultWork.com credits, your account will be deactivated and all credits will be withheld.

If any customer requests pre-booked webcam or phone chat sessions using any payment method other than AdultWork.com credits, please contact us via the Help Centre.

Thank you

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Urgent message for admin cristal_ xxx 6 13,843 13-03-2012, 06:57
Last Post: Freddo