Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Message from LauraC_xxxx ? Anybody else?
It would be great if no one wanted to do it...it's the last thing we need <thinking of how to explain the gap in my CV should I decide to get a proper job again>
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
I have had a couple of emails from so called well know catalogues requesting mature models for a range of clothing. Paperwork looked all in order but who knows...I said no anyway.
But you simply dont know who goes on the site for sure..Why am I saying this, quite simply “Hand on Heart” I and my legal team believe a well know photographer in the bdsm world has duplicated one of my pics to finite detail right down to the colours. My picture was taken a couple of years again, their a few of months again...
There has to be others this as happened too...if so, please can you say what measures you took...I would be most grateful for your thoughts.

Kind regards Bluesatin xxx
So many people on swingers sites seem to use this

Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies or projects - You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications. It is recommended that other members post a similar notice to this or you may copy and paste this one.

But what would they really do about it? Probably nothing.

it is annoying if your photos do get copied but I do not have the time to search the web each and everyday to try and detect if they have been or not. If I was ever informed they were on another site or found out myself I would ask them to be removed or at least link to my site.

Sarah x x x
(09-10-2012, 09:27)wife4rent Wrote: Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies or projects - You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications. It is recommended that other members post a similar notice to this or you may copy and paste this one.

I wonder if its a good idea to put that bit in my profile . I saw profiles on the TV show Phone Sex Secrets.

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

(09-10-2012, 10:50)wild1 Wrote:
(09-10-2012, 09:27)wife4rent Wrote: Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies or projects - You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications. It is recommended that other members post a similar notice to this or you may copy and paste this one.

I wonder if its a good idea to put that bit in my profile . I saw profiles on the TV show Phone Sex Secrets.

Two thougts

1. If you do and they copy your photos etc, will you really persue legal action?
2. The people that steal/use your content are not likely to be put off by such a thing

Sarah x x x
There is a tick box on your AW profile to consent to AW using your profile in whole or in part for promoting their web site. I think the program did discuss AW in some detail didn't it? (I don't know because I never saw it) In which case AW were probably working in co-operation with them and would, I hope, have insisted that only profiles which had the consent box ticked would have been used....

... at least I hope that is how it would work!!!
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Seems they're still on the hunt, I just got a message from Laura today asking if I'd be interested in participating too. Can't say the idea thrills me, and I can't help thinking it'd be bad for my personal life if every tom dick and harry knew what I do for a living.
With any luck they won't have enough takers.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
I have had the message in my email today too. So they are still looking for people to take up on it.

Not for me one thinks!.
They emailed me again today! Saying how some of my fetish videos would be perfect for their programme etc. Maybe they aren't getting many replies, so going around all the profiles again. ;-)