Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW and Twitter
Until now, we have been allowed to include our Twitter handle in our Profile and in our Summary, but the rules have recently changed.

If you normally show your Twitter handle anywhere other than the links section, you will probably find that AW have edited your profile and and that it has gone.

AdultWork Help Page Wrote:Due to the abuse of linking to Twitter, as expected, we will now only accept links to Twitter in the Links section of your Profile. (Edit Profile Page -> Manage Links button.) Please do not put your Twitter username anywhere in your profile details or summary, or email signatures or auto responses.

Your Twitter page/account must also meet these two requirements:

You must be following @Adultworkcom
Your Twitter profile must include a link to your AdultWork.com Profile Page.

We may remove Twitter links if we believe that they are being used to negate or abuse any functionality provided by the Site.

E.G. Please do not put "For my phone number" or "To see my availability" as the link text.

The Link URL should simply be:

https://twitter.com/your_twitter_username

You do not need to include the @ sign.

We believe it reasonable to ask that if you want existing AdultWork.com visitors to jump to another site, that you reciprocate by referencing your AdultWork.com profile on that site. This of course is true of traditional profile links too, where the display of banner is requried.

A benefit of following @Adultworkcom is that you will see updates about new Site functionality and the status of any downtime or outage.

Which seems reasonable to me, actually... in fact I was a bit surprised that they had allowed it in the first place.

THE IMPORTANT BIT

Clearly AW have been very lovely and nice and have gone through everyone's profile editing out the offending article, where in the past they have just changed the rules then started shutting people down for breaking the new rules! So that is very much a positive step for AW.

But what they have not done to my knowledge is actually told their members that they have changed the rules.

I strongly suspect that a lot of people, when they notice it has changed are just going to go and put their Twitter handle back in again and then possibly find their account deactivated, which is a pain in the arse for them and for AW.

So AW get 10 out of 10 for dealing with the problem efficiently and fairly, but minus several million for communicating changes to the rules.

So.. watch out girls... you can no longer include your Twitter handle anywhere other than your "links" section, and even then you need to follow their rules, so check them before you make the link.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
AW did actually send me a message to tell me the above, so I thought that very fair them, however, I already link to my own web site on Twitter and there is not room to put another link so i have removed any mention of Twitter.

I think I link to Aw quite enough already, my stats for Sept referrals are

Click-thrus - 225,432
Valid Click-thrus - 73,878
Registrations - 325
Payout - 192.45 Credits Earned

Of which they will then deduct 30% as usual

But hey they do not earn themselves Mi££ions each year for being generous

Sarah x x x
Yeah I got the email too so they are notifying people. Pain in the bum
How odd... I definitely didn't get a mail, but they did edit my profile!
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
When they edit out the twitter reference on your account the next time you log in you get the message and what you have to do to get it back on again. The same as if you post a film with a wbsite link on it
Never had that with this.

I did get something like that when they stopped us using the word "available" in our profile summaries. The next time I updated my profile I got a message saying that I couldn't save my profiles because it contained a banned word.

Same when they banned the word "forced".
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172