Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

PROBLEMS !!! PLEASE HELPPP !!!
Hello! Sorry for disturb but I have some questions and I hope somebody can help me. We are three girls that we work independent in the same flat and yesterday all our profiles was suspended. We all received the same email that says our pictures are fake. We uploaded pictures with ID and with us holding a paper wiht user ID and until today still no answer. Please help because we need ours profiles... We use the same router in the house and somebody say that this is the problem because we login on the same IP...this is a problem ??? Please help because we badly need our profiles...What we can do that in the future not to have problems again??? We think somebody reported us because we are on our own...Thx and we hope somebody will listen us ....
Hi, contact AW support here http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-1917.html

Having the same IP generally isnt a problem.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Thx admin....but I uploaded two photo (one with my ID and one with me holding a paper) and there are two days and I didn't receive any answer...I don't know what to do ???
Hi, send them a message asking for an update on verification.

2 days isnt a long time to wait though, especially if your from Eastern Europe, are you?

It would only be a long time if your from the UK.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  really really quiet HELPPP jasmineBABY-xx 6 8,648 21-12-2016, 05:41
Last Post: Mistress_Silk