Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Need fellow camgirl for lesbian shows
So this is le offer. I need a fellow camgirl aged between 18 and 25 who is willing to travel to mine to do a lesbian cam show...bisexual or gay preferred as I do actually want us both to be able to enjoy iy lol. Would split the profits 60/40 (60 for you as you have to travel) and if it works and we enjoy it we could make it a regular thing Smile anyone interested let me know xx
(19-09-2012, 12:06)IvyRose Wrote: So this is le offer. I need a fellow camgirl aged between 18 and 25 who is willing to travel to mine to do a lesbian cam show...bisexual or gay preferred as I do actually want us both to be able to enjoy iy lol. Would split the profits 60/40 (60 for you as you have to travel) and if it works and we enjoy it we could make it a regular thing Smile anyone interested let me know xx

I'm too old (LOL) but might help if you specified your location x

Ah yes thank you lol! I'm in Berkshire Uk x
No takers? Sad
Pity...am looking for the same but am also too old and live in London Sad
I have had lots of fun doing Cam Shows with all girls from all age ranges, from Duo shows up to a 5 Girl show - 3 Teens & 2 MILFs!!!
However you are looking for age specific, from my experience I recon the most popular shows were a MILF/Young combination. Perhaps look at widening your age range, especially if you are finding it difficult to source someone?