Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cam quality
I have noticed that when I use the downloaded version of justcamit, the output video quality looks a bit blurry. I have switched the auto focus off and tried altering the focus, but often when I move it starts to look pixelated. Will the client be seeing exactly what I'm seeing, or am i just seeing a poor version of what's actually being streamed?

I find that when i use justcamit lite, which is meant to be worse quality and uses more broadband, the output looks fine, with no blurriness. This is the case when I use exactly the same HD cam that I use with the normal, downloaded justcamit, or when I borrow my bf's mac and use his built in webcam.

I asked a client today if he could see me ok and if I was looking blurred, and he seemed to think i looked fine, but I'm paranoid about using the normal justcamit in case it is bad and I lose clients.

Any thoughts?

Heidi xx
[Image: 7997.jpg]
Hi, you could enable freechat for a moment and have an AW friend check the quality for you first hand, preferably an experienced AW member.

Not sure where this rumour originates from though "which is meant to be worse quality and uses more broadband".
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(14-09-2012, 19:52)Admin Wrote: Not sure where this rumour originates from though "which is meant to be worse quality and uses more broadband".

From AW Helpdesk information
(14-09-2012, 19:52)Admin Wrote: Hi, you could enable freechat for a moment and have an AW friend check the quality for you first hand, preferably an experienced AW member.

Not sure where this rumour originates from though "which is meant to be worse quality and uses more broadband".

Yeh, might give that a try. i'm still finding justcamit lite looks better, so going with that and haven't had any complaints Smile

[Image: 7997.jpg]