Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Search by phone number
It might sound a little bizarre but I wanted to know if it is possible to search for a provider profile by using a phone number.

I have tried using the "specific words" field on the search form and that does not work. I can't see any more appropriate fields on the form.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
I don't think so, no.

...but you can just type the number into Google!

If you put my number into google you will see most of my web presences (although not AdultWork) and as most of my web presences link back to AW, you would find me there eventually. I guess most girls are the same?

Incidentally.... when searching for my number you have to put the space between the code and the number:

07856 061172 rather than 07856061172

The other thing you can do is subscribe to AWs Telephone Directory service which then allows you to search for girls who have a telephone number displayed, but not, I don't thing, simply by their telephone number:

http://www.adultwork.com/TelephoneDirect...scribe.asp
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(02-09-2012, 23:42)Trinity-Belle Wrote: I don't think so, no.

...but you can just type the number into Google!

Incidentally.... when searching for my number you have to put the space between the code and the number:

07856 061172 rather than 07856061172

The other thing you can do is subscribe to AWs Telephone Directory service...

Thanks for the suggestions.

I have already tried every number variation with and without international dialling code in Google :-) That is my normal go to phone book in real life.

In this case I think the number might belong to someone on AW so I thought the search form might be a reasonable bet.

Thanks for the info on the AW Telephone Directory. I have never used it and only vaguely aware of its existence.

I suppose I am going to have to pluck up the courage to ring it :-@

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Verifying new phone number Mirabelle-Lux 4 5,609 16-08-2018, 17:48
Last Post: admin
  Im not allowed to pay to show my phone number or availability today? ChloeKisses 3 8,846 11-05-2018, 21:24
Last Post: Emily_Student
  Guys asking for my phone number?? jackiebigtits 7 10,420 14-11-2016, 00:10
Last Post: Mistress_Silk
  Phone number help please? MissHoneyBaby 2 6,002 05-06-2016, 13:44
Last Post: MissHoneyBaby
  Phone number issue familycatt 2 5,458 10-02-2016, 18:36
Last Post: familycatt