Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

New Sunday Sport
But the Sunday Sport is just cheap wank material.

Its a failed newspaper which went into recievership.

The number of people who read it will be very limited.

And its going to be discarded about the street so any schoolboy or nutter can read it and then phone you.

I bow to Emilys posts about hiow it got her work, but that I woukld have said was in the time when the Sport had a bigger circulation that now.

I stand to be corrected, but I think your hardly going to get many worthwhile bookings from the paper,
(09-05-2011, 15:41)kenny m Wrote: But the Sunday Sport is just cheap wank material.

Its a failed newspaper which went into recievership.

The number of people who read it will be very limited.

And its going to be discarded about the street so any schoolboy or nutter can read it and then phone you.

I bow to Emilys posts about hiow it got her work, but that I woukld have said was in the time when the Sport had a bigger circulation that now.

I stand to be corrected, but I think your hardly going to get many worthwhile bookings from the paper,

Sorry Kenny but I have to disagree with you there up until the daily sport stopped publishing 4 weeks ago I would get maybe 2 or 3 internet bookings per week and some days as many as 7 newspaper bookings for me there is no contest

(09-05-2011, 13:11)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(09-05-2011, 12:49)lolo Wrote: thanks for that emily

I've just submitted this:

Curvaceous Kate located just off J7 of the M5.
Available from 9.30am Mon to Fri & Wkends by appointment.
Call me on 01905 350563 or 07564 749474

Is that ok or not personal enough?

They are charging £45 inc VAT for 3 days advertising. I have the contact email address if anyone wants it.

Try this link Kate it shows how the classifieds look in print it is the old style with 2 lines instead of the 3 that they are now offering but it will give you an idea of how it will look.

I would leave out the call me on just put the numbers

Mine basically reads

HALIFAX Emily petite
Monday - Friday 10-6 incalls only

One thing that I did forget to mention earlier was use a different number from your internet one that way you will be able to monitor where your calls are coming from to make sure it is working for you.

http://www.sundaysport.co.uk/massage.htm
I've revised it totally as you can only have 80 characters, including gaps.

It is now

Curvy red head in 30's
4 incalls M5, J7 call Kate @
01905 350563 or 07564 749474

That is if it passes their spacing or whatever.

I can always tweak it it it works.
Just to let you know that the deadline for next weeks issue is tomorrow at 4.30pm for payment if you want an advert.
did u notice any difference then kate
I am sure she will have had interest I have advertised stating monday to friday but left my phone on just out of interest and have had 24 missed calls which may not seem much but bearing in mind sundays are generally seen as familiy days.

hope it goes well Kate remember ring me if you need to no anything
My calls started around lunch time. I had decided to go to the apartment around 3pm, but due to the calls brought it forward a couple of hours.

As it was I had an unexpected hour booking from someone I had met before, which was nice and loads of calls from weirdos, freaks and timewasters, plus loads of texts.

I'm not sure if I like it much to be honest. They need to know too much and are not necessarily looking for what I offer and who I am. I had one crazy guy ask me how many girls there were with me, wtf? Another one asking me for MMF, but he wanted to pick me up in a car and take me to a secret location in Bromsgrove. Another one who kept asking me questions via text, wanted a pic which I sent and keeps asking me for more pics, even though I told him I didn't have any and kept trying to bribe me saying he wanted weekly meets etc.

I'm not impressed so far, as none of them have yet led to a booking. We will see how it unfolds over the week.
Kate keep it simple do not answer text messages and never send them pics if you get a bad vibe from someone just cut the call give them a basic description of your rates and times available and a rough idea of where you are this is what I say to them

Hi well as you can see from the paper I am in Halifax I am 41 5'3 dress size 8 I have a 34b bust and shoulder length dark curly hair I do a quarter of an hour appointment that is 40 half hour is 50 or the hour is100 and I am a couple of minutes away from xxx in Halifax if you are interested .

If they say yes just ask what time they are thinking of and make the appointment and then give them a place to park

If they ask what services you offer I say it is easier to tell them what I dont offer I find if you say what you do they try to engage in a conversation about it, if they go to asking about services just tell them they are looking at the wrong section of the classifieds they need to be ringing a 0898 wank line it usually works

You will get freaks and weirdos especially as you are a totally new name and number

Do not answer withelds and store any numbers that you dont want to answer in the future

Its a shame that you are not closer to me or you could spend a day with me and see how it works it but beleive me it does work

Just be firm with them
(15-05-2011, 21:19)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Kate keep it simple do not answer text messages and never send them pics if you get a bad vibe from someone just cut the call give them a basic description of your rates and times available and a rough idea of where you are this is what I say to them

Hi well as you can see from the paper I am in Halifax I am 41 5'3 dress size 8 I have a 34b bust and shoulder length dark curly hair I do a quarter of an hour appointment that is 40 half hour is 50 or the hour is100 and I am a couple of minutes away from xxx in Halifax if you are interested .

If they say yes just ask what time they are thinking of and make the appointment and then give them a place to park

If they ask what services you offer I say it is easier to tell them what I dont offer I find if you say what you do they try to engage in a conversation about it, if they go to asking about services just tell them they are looking at the wrong section of the classifieds they need to be ringing a 0898 wank line it usually works

You will get freaks and weirdos especially as you are a totally new name and number

Do not answer withelds and store any numbers that you dont want to answer in the future

Its a shame that you are not closer to me or you could spend a day with me and see how it works it but beleive me it does work

Just be firm with them

Thank you, that is really helpful. I don't answer withhelds any more, so I have ignored those. I have been answering texts and so far they have led no where, so I think you are probably right there and the description is really helpful. I'll probably write a few key things to say on a tick list to remind me what to say when I'm at the apartment.

Fingers crossed. Hopefully it will give me a couple of bookings tomorrow anyway.

Kx
Beleive me Kate if you have a set speach it makes your life so much easier I never deviate on what I say I can be doing the dishes making the bed or cleaning the bathroom I dont even think about what I say my hubby can actually sit next to me and can mimmick what I say.

It may sound clinical but you have to realise that you are dealing with a different type of punter and if you persevere you will meet some totally fab guys bearing in mind I was the main bread winner in our household of the back of the sport for 9 years and hubby had his own business and was very successful in his own right so it does work.