Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie help
Hi Everyone Smile

I have been meaning to join this forum for sometime now but circumstances have brought this forward.

I have just been recently left 'feedback only' by a time waster Sad. This gent also tried too book me last year around July/August. He has 2 different mobile numbers and 3 different names he uses. I refused to take the booking as something was not adding up. He has now left me feedback saying "very difficult to please", I cannot respond to his feedback as I deleted the booking request Sad. I know it sounds really trivial but I want to defend myself by leaving a response as I fear it may put other gents off. I pride myself on my feedback and professionalism and I feel it has now been tainted. Is there a way this can be removed or an option too respond?

Thank you for any help.

With love

Lauren xxxxxx
All sorted Smile. Seems as though it was my computer to blame, used a friends computer and no hassle at all leaving a response.

Thank you for reading.

Big hug

Lauren xxxxxxx