AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can service user change their country of origin
Hello Admin,
Have a question for you, please can you say.Angel

Can a service user alter their country of origin for eg, lets say from France to Uk. Or does AW automatically pick up the IP No and highlights their destination so that providers knows where the users are accessing from when in free-view or other rooms ?

Kind regards J
In theory they can change it, but they would need to do some research and have some tech skills.

Anything is possible on the internet, I wouldnt think it serves much purpose though.

For service seekers accessing via Justcamit its istreaming.com / JCI that trace the IP, not AW.

AW do service providers and have an excellent system in place for it.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(25-08-2012, 23:39)Admin Wrote: In theory they can change it, but they would need to do some research and have some tech skills.

Anything is possible on the internet, I wouldnt think it serves much purpose though.

For service seekers accessing via Justcamit its istreaming.com / JCI that trace the IP, not AW.

AW do service providers and have an excellent system in place for it.
Admin you are one in Million …
I actually have a right plonker, want go into narratives. Theoretically speaking, if I block the country of origin, regardless of what country he states he his from, can he get access in my room ?. (I have a good idea where they are accessing from, need to test theory)
I do understand all the finites of blocking countries, this process is intended to be one of a few measures until they gets bored.
Plonkers are all part and parcel of today’s society loll

Kind regards J

Hi, im not 100% sure on how the block a country system works but I think if they have a direct link to your profile you cant block them, the country block may only work for the search results and directcam listings.

You could test this with a friend though, block their country and see if they can find you on site by searching, looking at the online listings then using a direct link to your profile.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(26-08-2012, 10:02)Admin Wrote: Hi, im not 100% sure on how the block a country system works but I think if they have a direct link to your profile you cant block them, the country block may only work for the search results and directcam listings.

You could test this with a friend though, block their country and see if they can find you on site by searching, looking at the online listings then using a direct link to your profile.
Thank you for all your support Admin
BS xxx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  May I use the email service on AW while on holiday in another country? American Hotwife 2 5,861 01-06-2015, 01:17
Last Post: sarahxxx
  Change user name giantcumshooter 2 7,114 18-07-2014, 22:35
Last Post: giantcumshooter