Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Absolutely devastated please help me admins! Only Jessi
SCOTTY HOTTI
i have only ONE profile- when my ex delate i try make diff profile, but in same day is delate .
Contact AW with this guide http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-1917.html

If you cannot use the guide post exact information on which bit you get stuck with and we can go from there.

This is the only way to contact AW.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
itry again i no working. i cant send mesage to AW. always is - we dont sent ...ble ble ... read ble ble...

How I can send to aw ...
when i try - submit feedback - nothing happen. no working
i try again from diff laptop. and from mozilla fireFox and working ! jupi! so maybe somebody help me xx thank u everybody !
(20-08-2012, 23:46)Admin Wrote: I read every post with the thought "The only thing I know is that I know nothing."

Very true... And always best to be as open minded about each situation untill we get all the facts

It seems a very strange case and I can not imagine that AW would send text messages of the nature described above. If it is not AW that are actually causing the problem it may mean that Jess has other problems like somebody accessing her email account or computer, seeing what she is doing and closing the account down to wind her up, then sending a text.

Hopefully the issue will be resolved

Sarah x x x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Absolutely devastated please help me admins! alektrya 37 64,932 15-07-2012, 07:57
Last Post: curvy crumpet