Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats adultworks problem? admin help please!
Hey, my adultwork name is Alektrya - I've posted here before.

I used to offer webcam work then suddenly only verified members could do this so i went and got my provisional ID uploaded to prove I was genuine and updated my photo verification!

both verification got approved! however whenever I checked the "offer webcam" bit I always got the "You need to upload a verification photo" or something like that which was frustrating enough considering I HAVE ALREADY! 3 TIMES NOW!

then one second my profile went from offering services to seeking services which I had to keep correcting and NOW WITHOUT WARNING IM BANNED?

This is my living we are talking about here and I built that profile up from the last two years! I do not get any warnings or anything so how is it, a website that I've been loyal to for these many years just dissmiss me over NOTHING that is my fault? can someone help me here? I've now lost over 350 worth of credits

regards
Alektrya
THE PROFILES REACTIVATED however the problems still the same! Why am i still not allowed to offer webcam work when I'm a fully vertified member? thanks x
Glad to hear your profile came back on-line so quickly.

I presume you have already contacted AW directly through the Help section to discuss the verification problem?

If not, then you can get instructions for contacting them here
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter