Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Clients Stealing From You
How many of you havwe experienced a client stealing a trophy from you?

Knickers, tooth brush etc....

It is harder for them to do it now as I work in a hotel room, but when I used to work from my apartment, I would leave the room, leaving the client on his own to get comfortable. Lucky it did not happen too often but I noticed a couple of things go missing over the years

Sarah x x x
Earrings, rings, perfume, nailvarnish, makeup wipes, body spray, nipple clamps, other types of pegs and clamps, poppers, shoe laces, panties/bras/stockings (from the sissy dress up box) - all when I first started meeting clients face to face and I took trust for granted. Once caught a guy trying to slip a riding crop up the arm of his coat to leave with, it was a Friday and after informing him that calling the police on the matter would mean he'd be in the cells over the weekend and have some explaining to do when he eventually got home he was more than happy to put it down and scuttle out the door and out of my sight.

I once had a guy ask if he could take the hair from my hairbrush - bless, he seemed happy as a pig in shit when I said yes.
(19-10-2012, 10:55)Ana_X Wrote: I once had a guy ask if he could take the hair from my hairbrush - bless, he seemed happy as a pig in shit when I said yes.

I hope he wasn't into Magick!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(19-10-2012, 12:02)Classy_Katy Wrote: I hope he wasn't into Magick!

And there was me thinking that my puffed up boobs was just a happy gift from nature! Tongue
(19-10-2012, 12:27)Ana_X Wrote:
(19-10-2012, 12:02)Classy_Katy Wrote: I hope he wasn't into Magick!

And there was me thinking that my puffed up boobs was just a happy gift from nature! Tongue

Noooooooo - you can put a curse on someone if you have their hair... or nail clippings for that matter.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
I don't think I've ever had anything pinched... not so far as I have noticed at least.

Some guys do ask if they can take my knickers, or buy them even. Sometimes shoes too.

Actually, no one has asked me that for ages!
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(19-10-2012, 16:20)Trinity-Belle Wrote: Some guys do ask if they can take my knickers, or buy them even. Sometimes shoes too.

I stopped wearing knickers years ago as I lost so many...

Sarah x x x

I have to say, these comment have tickled me Pink..

Big Grin
Good Morning all

Trust alls well and dandy this Sunday Morn

BS xxx