(07-08-2012, 10:36)TINKERBE13 Wrote: I am at my wits end!AngryAngryAngry
It will not let me use it any more it gives me some rubbish :
The following problem(s) were detected:

Sorry, your settings could not be saved
&message=error:HostID not valid

I have used it before albeit years ago.
any help!?!

Couple of suggestions here for you
It could be the case it is no longer compatible with it being old.
Or it may need Just Cam is in need of some updates in that event go to the “Just cam it” site and down load any new updates..
Failing that re-install it..
Thats all I can think of at present..
Bluesatin xxxAngel

I only downloaded it last night, its some thing to do with AW not justcamit,
as thats where the issue is.
I think I need AW to reset my host or some thing, but I they have not got back to me :'(
http://adultworkforum.com/forum/showthre...&pid=35785

other people have the same issue to
Its to do with JCI, their database has an old entry thats needs deleted/reset. AW have the ability to do this though. Support should get back to you after fixing it.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(07-08-2012, 12:25)Admin Wrote: Its to do with JCI, their database has an old entry thats needs deleted/reset. AW have the ability to do this though. Support should get back to you after fixing it.

thank you Big Grin
Do I need to ask them again or will they do this.

Thank you very much
Aslong as you have sent the ticket once to them asking for a Host ID reset for JCI they should do it.

You may get a generic response back the first time so you may have to send another one.

Only send 1 at a time though, multiple messages about the same issue can cause further issues and delay the process.

adultworkbanner4
(07-08-2012, 13:47)Admin Wrote: Aslong as you have sent the ticket once to them asking for a Host ID reset for JCI they should do it.

You may get a generic response back the first time so you may have to send another one.

Only send 1 at a time though, multiple messages about the same issue can cause further issues and delay the process.

it wont f-ing let me!!!! I am so pissed off with AW now, when did it become such a pile of shit to get them to do any thing!!!!!! I spent three hours last night and since 11 this morning! its beyond a joke
Problem:

Sorry, your settings could not be saved
&message=error:HostID not valid

Solution:

Send ticket to AW asking for a HostID reset, give error message and where you seen it.

Result:

Fixed.

adultworkbanner4
yes it is working now, I am trying to give up smoking, and clearly is not going well, sorry Sad