Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

ultimatums
I don't know about anyone else but I detest them

has anyone met anyone who liked to work like that
Dunno what you mean. Give an example please, i must be having a blonde moment even though im not blonde or a woman.. Tongue
No I wasn't sure what she meant either.
about a month got contacted about a booking in july, now he asked one question I have repeatedly answered it, i invited him last weekend to join the forum, which he did I have ignored his emails & texts all week for the simple reason I've answered the one question a couple of dozen times now that I'm sick repeating myself

so got a text off him saying 'if u have time to go on the forum u have time to ring me up to discuss the booking or the booking is off'

well fuck that there ain't going to be a booking I replied
(08-05-2011, 09:09)lolo Wrote: about a month got contacted about a booking in july, now he asked one question I have repeatedly answered it, i invited him last weekend to join the forum, which he did I have ignored his emails & texts all week for the simple reason I've answered the one question a couple of dozen times now that I'm sick repeating myself

so got a text off him saying 'if u have time to go on the forum u have time to ring me up to discuss the booking or the booking is off'

well fuck that there ain't going to be a booking I replied

Just reply to him and tell him the forums are a lot more interesting than his e mails.
In July, talk about booking early, thats way to far ahead to even make details, I assume the guy only wanted you to chat with him via e-mails till then to get to know you, and then dissapear......scum.

You did right Lolo.