Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL !
Although I want be around Christmas day,
I want to wish all AW Forum Girls and Boys around the globe, all those work behind the AWF scene and last but not least you lovely peeps “The Service Users” a Very Merry Christmas. I hope your dreams and aspirations come true and take you all the way through and beyond 2013.
I will be back on Boxing day for Lots of Naughty Fun and Frolics..On my return I wish to invite to have a peep at my New Hammer Drill...loll

Bluesatin xxxxHeart
Merry Christmas! Big Grin xx
Merry Christmas Blue Satin, and everyone on AWF.
Merry christmas all, i'm just wondering if anyone else is not recieving the sms text of AW saying your adultwork phonechat status has changed to not available etc, i'm on virgin mobile . i am receiving directchat calls but not sms, a webcam booking came view last night and i didn't recieve the text to my phone!!! i have checked virgin mobile and my phone is able to recieve adult service's. If any one else is having a similiar problem can you get intouch and let me know . Many thanks and much love country-gal xxxx MERRY XMAS XXXX
Merry Christmas everyone..Cheers!!!!
MayumiGoddessTS
(24-12-2012, 23:25)blue-satin Wrote: I will be back on Boxing day for Lots of Naughty Fun and Frolics..On my return I wish to invite to have a peep at my New Hammer Drill...loll

Bluesatin xxxxHeart

electric, battery or petrol driven..HuhHuhHuh
merry xmas peeps.x x x
(25-12-2012, 22:42)traveller Wrote:
(24-12-2012, 23:25)blue-satin Wrote: I will be back on Boxing day for Lots of Naughty Fun and Frolics..On my return I wish to invite to have a peep at my New Hammer Drill...loll

Bluesatin xxxxHeart

electric, battery or petrol driven..HuhHuhHuh
electric, battery or petrol driven..HuhHuhHuh.....Its battery powered, its handed and it may be average size but damn it its powerful and VERY LOUD ...The name Hammer drill came from one of the chaps who visited my room....He said something on the lines of "Bloody Hell, its a power drill, turn up the speed" so I did and Jeezs did I enjoy. And my hammer drill got me plenty of HA HA HA of yummy cream with extra toppingBig Grin..Am a bad lass, but hell spells I love camming loll
BS xxxx

Merry Christmas & happy new year to allSmile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Merry christmas everyeone. Swedishdude 13 16,805 30-12-2016, 20:55
Last Post: Tara30