Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First AW Payment - When Should It Hit ???
Well I requested my first payment for this week, cant remember exactly when it said it would go into my account... it was a two weekly period I had completed...

I requested the transfer on the Monday Night at the end of that 2 week period, even though it does appear that you can leave it fairly late on the Tuesday before the payment dates change...

Can anyone tell me what day of the week the money usually goes in ? I guess it varies from bank to bank... but would just be nice to get an idea, before I start panicking lol ! Huh
Juist had the IBAN transfer notification from AW and it should be paid in the next day or two. You should have it by Friday this week at the latest

Sarah x x x
(24-07-2012, 10:06)wife4rent Wrote: Juist had the IBAN transfer notification from AW and it should be paid in the next day or two. You should have it by Friday this week at the latest

Sarah x x x

Hey Sarah...

Spookily myn has now cleared (YAY) pretty happy about that... didn't think it would be till the end of the week like you suggested Big Grin AW Heart

(24-07-2012, 12:19)FatManFuck Wrote: Hey Sarah...

Spookily myn has now cleared (YAY) pretty happy about that... didn't think it would be till the end of the week like you suggested Big Grin AW Heart

Yes that is quite normal, mine has also arrived today but had not when I checked earlier. But it can be delayed by Bank Holidays both here or the country your account is held in and Canada.

Sarah x x x