Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
credits have not been added
yet I have been charged. On the 23/07/12 I added 10 pounds of credit through sms box a process i have done before, yet unlike other times it did not add my credits straight away instead I was told on my credit card website the transaction was pending.

Now the transaction is completed yet I have not credits added. Is there any admin here who in private i can chat too and provide screenshots, data and statements to show I am being truthful ? For example my credit card statement shows i purchased 10 pound of credits from ********, yet my credit statement on adultwork shows no credits added on the 23rd.

Can this be investigated? As i have at this moment lost 10 pounds and this experience if not put right will probably mean I do not use this great site again.

Thank you for your time.
Kev,

Admin here are not with AW they just know alot of info and can point you in the right direction.

Have you emailed AW directly using the help page? That is probably the best way to go with it.

(23-07-2012, 16:03)fetishbootslut Wrote: Kev,

Admin here are not with AW they just know alot of info and can point you in the right direction.

Have you emailed AW directly using the help page? That is probably the best way to go with it.

no worries i have found the link, thank you for your reply.

Just had a standardised reply from aw, amongst the reply it read :

If you could provide us with the following details we will be able to
assist you further:

The username or email addresses you may have registered on AdultWork.com.

Please provide your reply via the Site's Help Centre, via the form that
appears when you close an Article window.

Can someone tell me what the last paragraph means I have no clue about the article window and how aw wants me to contact them.

Thanks for any help .
That's the ticket system that is used to contact that...presumably the way you first contacted them from the help pages.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Does this help? http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-1917.html
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4