Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
USING AW WHILE ON HOLIDAY
I been aborad and it showed at the bottom of my profile ' assessing from ......." (the country I was visiting. )I did change my phone number the last time , because I wanted to do phone as well, but I also used it just for JustCamIt.
Everytime is said "assessing form......" at the bottom of my profile.

I never had any problems .

I think soon as you log on from a different country the different IP address recognize the country and changes in your profile automatically....my theory, I could be wrong .

Maybe a good idea to put a little note in your profile which country you are at the moment to avoid any problems.

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Ok, just to be clear, I'm going on holiday, and will log into AW maybe to check my e-mails and credits balance. Is that allowed - I don't want to do any work on holiday (I really want a break to be a break, lol). Does that mean I need to change my settings?

Confused.
(29-07-2012, 11:01)curlytots Wrote: Ok, just to be clear, I'm going on holiday, and will log into AW maybe to check my e-mails and credits balance. Is that allowed - I don't want to do any work on holiday (I really want a break to be a break, lol). Does that mean I need to change my settings?

Confused.

I have just logged in to check my emails and credits while i was on holidays from 4 different destinations around the world without changing settings
so you will be fine
I'm going away tomorrow but the internet may be too dodgy to use, I've seen another post somewhere about having to change which country we are in but maybe it doesn't matter too much...not sure what I will end up doing!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Classy Katy

when I log on to AW from abroad , it changes automatically. It says at the bottom of my profile " 'accessing from' and is says the country your are in . If you do phone , you will have to change the number and the country you are in.

I think its straight forward . I never had problmes . I will go abroad in about 10 days and will log on .

I wouldn't worry, I am sure you will be fine .

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Same here... never had an issue with checking my messages whilst abroad... never told them i was going or when I was back.

All that changed was that I got the "Accessing from...." at the bottom of my profile, which was good, actually, as it made it clear that I was away.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter