Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can not open site 2 days(
Thank you
I think, problem with my provider. I can not log in to site from my home Sad

I tried open adultwork.com, adultwork.co.uk and adultwork.xxx

It very sad(
If its an adult content block they may be able to take it off if you give them a call?
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Thank you

Can i use vpn service for work?
It not broke rules ?

I can open site with it. My provider not blocked me, but they dont know why i can not open site normal Sad

Thank you

Yes, that's true. I switched my broadband to O2 recently and they automatically bar adult content by default... but all you need to do is phone them up and ask them to remove the bar and they will do it right there and then, while you are on the phone.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Not real here)))

But thank you, i think it right way with right providers)
Maybe try a different browser or another computer to try and find where the fault lays if it isnt the content block.

I dont recommend using vpn for the site. If I remember correctly you'll get banned.

adultworkbanner4
Why banned? In regional detalies i choose my country Sad

Vpn-it one way. I tried all..
Not 100% sure what vpn is but if its something scammers may use to hide their location then you may get flagged up for it.

If your in the Ukraine and you use a vpn from another country that would be flagged up too.

I would try sorting the content block out or why you cant view the site first encase you get banned. There should be no reason why you cant view it.

adultworkbanner4
(21-07-2012, 21:46)Admin Wrote: Whats your profile username and one of us can check whether its still an active profile.

Is there a problem with the site today (24 July) I keep getting cannot connect to adultwork.com Sad
Twitter: @AdultworkMiss

[url defaultattr=]View My Adultwork Profile here.

I keep getting:
-2147467259 - Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server - [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.
Node ID: 10