Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

A bit quieter the past few days?
Has anyone else noticed that with the summer holidays creeping upon us, it has started to get a bit quieter?

Usually I have to turn phone bookings down whilst camming and am non stop but recently it's been dead!

Am I the only one...?
I've just had the busiest month I can remember! And July has started well for me too Smile

But it will, of course, slow down once the kiddies break up from school.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Yeah, last month was fine, but it is definitely quieter for me now... Sad face!
I find it all really variable, last week was my best for quite a while but today cam was almost dead for me (I am fighting a cold though so I was secretly grateful and maybe that was why!), and directchat has been very quiet lately. I know justcamit and directchat have gremlins in them so I don't know how much is that, how much is simply me, and how much is other factors!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
I've been here for almost two weeks and haved made precisely 48p from phone/sms/DirectIM. I took all the tips and advice too. Was just starting to wonder if it's always like this...
Hi bbw,

Do you feature yourself?

After moaning I just had a great night camming and the night is still young.

I love AW!
x
Hi there, no, I haven't featured myself yet, I just can't afford to at the moment. It's kind of a vicious circle I guess.
Ive been quite quiet no matter what I do at the moment
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
I was thinking of having all my pics re-done by a photographer friend of mine...there's only so much I can do at home with where they're taken and lighting etc...I don't want the sterile studio look though, they'd be taken at his place.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
I featured myself for phone chat the other day - didn't get a single call!! Having said that, when I logged on for webcam in the eve that day, I did ok.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things from the past that no longer exist Emily of Halifax 82 81,971 11-06-2011, 22:25
Last Post: abcdef