Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

only 7-8 regular posters on here.
I'm still confused by the change of forums. Has everyone moved over or are there still folk on the old forum?
(07-05-2011, 23:01)upthebracket Wrote: I'm still confused by the change of forums. Has everyone moved over or are there still folk on the old forum?

not sure upthebracket

I think the old forum got closed as the new one stated to take off upthebracket, though there are a few of us around from the ol forum.
(07-05-2011, 22:05)misskaren Wrote: Hiya guys. Im usually around my laptop so I will definately pop in and comment more. It seems a good forum. Its nice for girls and guys to talk on here and hear things from the gents point of view.

Hi Karen.

You can post all you want on here, Lolo is the moderator on here and all posts have to be agreed by her, but apart from that its all good.

:0 Smile Smile Smile
Hi upthebracket nice to see you here can Ijust ask one question what bracket am I upping please come and join in we don bite honestly as long as we are in a good mood x happy postingx
away I'm the bluenose ho
(07-05-2011, 23:01)upthebracket Wrote: I'm still confused by the change of forums. Has everyone moved over or are there still folk on the old forum?

I didn't know there was a forum, it's not well publicised on the AW site.

I only found this place by accidentally typing adultwork into google instead of my address bar

This site aint owt to do with the real adultowrk site, I came ere from the old forum, still accidentally end up there as some of post addys saved in my browser bookmarks, but there a post on there saying its moved to here nad its closing down soon.
(08-05-2011, 00:09)Daz Wrote: This site aint owt to do with the real adultowrk site, I came ere from the old forum, still accidentally end up there as some of post addys saved in my browser bookmarks, but there a post on there saying its moved to here nad its closing down soon.

thats what i thought daz
(07-05-2011, 22:41)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Lolo you can not blend into the background you are no wallflower

im shy i need to go back to that lol