Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

with held numbers
i bloody hate them, doesnt matter how many times u state u wont receive these they still come through

girls how do u feel

guys why
I never answer them I used to and found that 99% were a complete waste of time I once remember asking a guy to ring back and not withold his number he said I dont want anyone having my number he was promptly told that there would be no way that I would give a complete stranger all my details without at least the common decency to supply me with a contact number
well i had someone book showing his number, time came then went nothing except 2 calls from a with held which i didnt answer, hour later the guy rings back asking why i didnt answer his calls, i said why hide them when u were here but he just hung up
I don't answer them. I accidently picked up the phone before looking and got one when I was in Belfast and it was someone wanking off. I put the phone down annoyed. 5 minutes later it went again 'withheld'. My friend needed cheering up, so I answered it and in my best Irish accent I said, 'You dirty, dirty boy' and hung up on him.

It made us laugh anyway.
The receprionist answers even if they are witheld, some guys like to be secretive and others may use a work phone or number that is automatically witheld.

We have to move with the times many years ago caller ID did not exisrt so all numbers were witheld, now if a guy wants to waste your time he can do so from a mobile with a free sim so a phone call is a phone call.
(07-05-2011, 21:19)Jane22 Wrote: The receprionist answers even if they are witheld, some guys like to be secretive and others may use a work phone or number that is automatically witheld.

We have to move with the times many years ago caller ID did not exisrt so all numbers were witheld, now if a guy wants to waste your time he can do so from a mobile with a free sim so a phone call is a phone call.

Those are very valid points

Still won't answer them
(07-05-2011, 21:19)Jane22 Wrote: The receprionist answers even if they are witheld, some guys like to be secretive and others may use a work phone or number that is automatically witheld.

There is a slight difference though Jane. The receptionist can deal with the weirdos, the time wasters and the ones that are just perverted without it having an impact on her personal time and wages. However, as an independent, every time you answer the phone to a heavy breather, someone asking you if you are into incest etc, it eats at our time and our opportunity to have a normal life or worse still, stops a geniune call coming through.

I'd say 1 in 20 turn out to be decent clients, so the odds are just not worth wasting your time on.
some of our regulars use witheld numbers i know one guy doesnt have a mobile and calls from home so if she didnt pick his calls wed miss his bookings and hes really nice. it is easy to become over paranoid, if its a waster takes 2 seconds to hang up
It's not that simple. Not all timewasters are obvious to begin with. It's like they ease themselves in to it and then a half way through they start getting confident and ask the dirty questions and by then you have already wasted your time. Or they will book you and promise to ring back with another number and then they never do. What can you do? It really is pointless.

At least it is good to know that they can get to see girls in parlours though, so they are not having to miss out if the are geniune, they just don't get to see me or the other ladies who have had enough of the guys who try it on. It's not really our fault, as much as the men who think it is funny to play games.