Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Adultwork Euro Payment - IBAN
I had an email from AW yesterday to say that my payment was being made and should expect to receive these funds within FIVE business days. On checking my balance today I found the funds already in the account and that they actually were deposited yesterday.

Unfortunately AW have no control on banking systems, the postal service or anything else that may delay our payments, which means that sometimes we get them earlier than expected...

Good news for once

Sarah x x x
I get my euro transfers every Tuesday without fail (unless it has been a bank holiday in the UK or Canada). The payments are usually in by 12. I get a letter every Wednesday from Halifax saying what exact time the money was sent and recieved and it tends to be at 10:30 ish that it's sent and a few mins later it's in the account.
same with me 99% of the time it is next day except as ktty says for uk or canadian bank hols so touch wood it works well.
Just changed over to this, to save me cashing cheques, looking forward to getting my monies every Tuesday, lovely jubbly.
With the bank payment from Adultwork, how much is normally taken in fees by the bank, currency exchange etc.?

Thanks,

curiousgeorge
Anyone else notice how much losing at the min with the euro being so rubbish each week loose more and more.

Such a shame they didn't try the bacs payment option again but hay ho, moan over.Rolleyes
They are still working on a solution for UK-UK bank transfers, just taking its time Smile
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
going to be changing over to this type payment method real soon thanks for the heads up Lisa xx
http://www.adultwork.com/319316

SEEKING BI FEM TO HAVE PICS WITH GET IN TOUCH LISA XX
(26-07-2012, 17:44)Admin Wrote: They are still working on a solution for UK-UK bank transfers, just taking its time Smile

Thanks admin answered the question I put in the webmaster section.Smile