Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Studio Groups Taking Advantage of Girls
I would ask him for a copy of your contract to be sent to you via email, giving him a time limit, such as 5 working days (always give a time limit - if you don't it can leave you wide open to interpretations if it goes any further). If after this time you haven't received it, email him again and advise that unless your previous request is fulfilled within 5 working days you will deem that the said contract will be null and void.

It is unlikely that he would take further action if he can't supply a copy of the contract.

I must stress that the small claims court, as mentioned above, is only one outlet available. County courts are one other source of pursuing somebody and court costs for this aren't too expensive. However, he would have to ensure all of his end was tied up nicely and if it ever went to a county court, don't bury your head in the sand, always seek legal help (even if it's with a court appointed solicitor) and always attend as non-attendance just ends up with a CCJ against your name. However, it is unlikely he would go down this route, as at the moment, he doesn't even have your current address. He could obtain your address, but again, probably unlikely if he won't/can't supply a copy of the contract.

BTW, can I ask why it was signed in a hotel room first of all, and also why he wasn't there?
If the button isnt visible hold Control and scroll your mouse out to make the text smaller, this should make the send button appear.

AW recently added a new line to the form which may make the button disappear if your screen resolution is on a low setting.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(10-07-2012, 18:25)curiousgeorge Wrote: I would ask him for a copy of your contract to be sent to you via email, giving him a time limit, such as 5 working days (always give a time limit - if you don't it can leave you wide open to interpretations if it goes any further). If after this time you haven't received it, email him again and advise that unless your previous request is fulfilled within 5 working days you will deem that the said contract will be null and void.

It is unlikely that he would take further action if he can't supply a copy of the contract.

I must stress that the small claims court, as mentioned above, is only one outlet available. County courts are one other source of pursuing somebody and court costs for this aren't too expensive. However, he would have to ensure all of his end was tied up nicely and if it ever went to a county court, don't bury your head in the sand, always seek legal help (even if it's with a court appointed solicitor) and always attend as non-attendance just ends up with a CCJ against your name. However, it is unlikely he would go down this route, as at the moment, he doesn't even have your current address. He could obtain your address, but again, probably unlikely if he won't/can't supply a copy of the contract.

BTW, can I ask why it was signed in a hotel room first of all, and also why he wasn't there?

I have absolutely no idea-he just told me to go away, read it and sign it Undecided xx

Heyyyy,

So i have been taken in by these guys too, when i first met with them i wasnt shown the site until my profile had been made then stupidly signed the contract which also stated that if i left the group i would be banned from adultwork for one year as i would not be allowed to use their clients, when i started camming everything seemed ok until i discovered others have got profiles and get the full 70% in this particular group you only get 50%

I have not see then Group manager for two years now, i supply all my own content yet he still takes the 20% when confronting him about this he was angry and said i work for him and that he pays me and he pays me 50% of my earnings - all well and good if that 20% was deserved but it isnt.

I have wanted to leave the group for a long time now but have like Francesca i have been "scared" into not leaving as this is my only form of income!

IS THERE A WAY OUT???

XX
There are 2 ways out, one we are exploring with Francesca (when she reads her PM's) and the other is to simply move to another site, like www.streamate.com

If we are successful with Francesca's account we will post a fix to let others get out of the studio.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(11-07-2012, 10:34)Admin Wrote: There are 2 ways out, one we are exploring with Francesca (when she reads her PM's) and the other is to simply move to another site, like www.streamate.com

If we are successful with Francesca's account we will post a fix to let others get out of the studio.

Thanks, that's really good news, ideally id like to stay on AW as have my clients etc so fingers crossed you will find a way with Francesca Big Grin
Thanks for your PM, Admin-have replied.
And I want to stay with AW too-it's by far the best camsite out there and wanna stay there no matter what it takes Big Grin x
(11-07-2012, 10:28)jazminLeigh Wrote: stupidly signed the contract which also stated that if i left the group i would be banned from adultwork for one year

This guy just sounds like a bully, surely only Adultwork could enforce any such ban, not him, unless of course he owned AdultWork lol

I would definitely ask for the contract as I can't see him forwarding copies of the contract on somehow. If he was legit he wouldn't resort to bully boy tactics. And hopefully Adultwork can delete the profiles so you can set up new ones.
BTW, Francesca and Jazmin, where are you both based?
(11-07-2012, 11:09)curiousgeorge Wrote: BTW, Francesca and Jazmin, where are you both based?

I'm based down in South Wales and I *think* Jaz is up in Leicester...? The rest of us are all dotted around-london, leeds, yorkshire etc etc...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Am I being taken advantage of? LittleMexxx 7 6,536 24-10-2013, 19:53
Last Post: Miss-Trust