Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Studio Groups Taking Advantage of Girls
Hi, one of the ther girls left Weds and created a new profile yesterday. She informed the GM, and proceeded to delete everything off of her old profile including all verifications. She informed us last night that her new profile had been deleted as apparently had been reported as a duplicate? We are wondering if:
A:The GM has complained about it, or
B: Whether an automated system checks ID's as she only has one form of government issued ID (passport) and used that same ID to verify new account and has been flagged up by some sort of system?
Could have been an auto check, did she follow the instructions AW give in their help articles?

It should be fairly easy to get it back on and running by contacting and explaining.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
the message she got was that they had received a complaint from another member that her profile was a duplicate :L

Could have been an un-suspecting client or the studio owner reporting it.

We'll most likely never know but a message to support should fix it.

adultworkbanner4
This is why I keep telling everyone that you need to report your OLD one as a duplicate
He hasn't paid me AGAIN!! Despite trying to contact him asking why, and after an email from the forum admin making him aware that this hasn't gone unnoticed, and replying to the admin saying he would pay me this weeks and last weeks pay. I'm livid!!! And the worst of it is, I donn't know what I can do about it!!!
Tell AdultWork & keep telling them; every member who tells them will be making another big black mark against his name
Also today isnt over yet, small chance but it could come through still.

adultworkbanner4
Think theres an issue we dont know about, his most recent email mentions hes been trying to contact you still. From an earlier post by another model it seems hes been trying to contact you for a while.

The communication issue needs to be resolved. We can forward him a number if that helps?

adultworkbanner4
Ive been emailing him, via my fran profile when it was still active and from my personal email address; the one sent from my fran one was never even read, and I know Admin that you mentioned in a PM that you can then mark it as unread, but why would he do that? What would he be gaining? He never responded to it anyway...
And re: his email to you, he said he was going to pay me, and he STILL hasn't.
So, he hasn't read/responded to my emails despite reading and responding to everyone elses, and he hasn't paid me, despite paying everyone else.
AW must have some sort of log to show that he has been logging in and responding/not responding to emails?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Am I being taken advantage of? LittleMexxx 7 6,545 24-10-2013, 19:53
Last Post: Miss-Trust