Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audio issues when c2c in JustCamIt
Hi there,

I'm having problems with JustCamIt and the audio becomes really high-pitched and there's an awful background noise when I cam 2 cam with customers.

This is a real issue for me as guys have left when the audio messes up as obviously it puts a spoiler on their mood.

I have an integrated webcam and mic, don't know if that's relevant (not the most technically savvy) but it definitely affects sound on both sides (me and customer).

Are there any ways to resolve this audio problem when doing c2c?

Thanks.

Curly
x
Should probably mention that this doesn't happen ALL the happen, just some of the time... But probably more often than not. Sad
I have a separate webcam with a mic but not had this problem...maybe there's something in the justcamit help pages, it could be to do with your settings.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
There are too many variables to pinpoint where the problem may be so you will need to go through them all; software and hardware

It's always good to have spares of the latter for such occasions. In our line of work the mic invariably gets gunked up with all manner of undesirables!
I get this problem occasionally with c2c audio. High pitched noise, and me hearing myself talk after i speak. With guys that I regularly c2c with, with whom I don't have this problem, it's always fine. Considering this, I am liable to blame their, ahem, equipment for the feedback problems. All I can do is suggest turning off our audio and using the phone, or just not c2cing. I'd love to know if there is a proper way to fix this.
If they have their speakers on loud then logic dictates that you will hear yourself!

One of you can turn down your audio and/or plug in some headsets

Sorted!
I get it occasionally but not very often I usually say turn down volume they do seems ok and yes microphones our end my need a clean sometimes from the activities!. but overall I find it ok some still type too as they have no sound just want you to see them.
I sometimes have to turn my down my speakers, which is a bit of a pain as I can't then hear them that well but it's one of those things. It's weird when you hear yourself back and the delay.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(07-06-2012, 11:54)Classy_Katy Wrote: I sometimes have to turn my down my speakers, which is a bit of a pain as I can't then hear them that well

That's why using headsets (just one ear will do!) will work wonders & you can wack up the volume without fear of feedback

Thanks everyone! Think a discrete wee plug in my ear may be in order! x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow JustCamIt Issues _BrandiFoxx_ 2 5,117 12-03-2017, 12:32
Last Post: _BrandiFoxx_
  JustCamIt - Video Issues AmeliaSims 2 7,270 07-04-2013, 09:27
Last Post: Classy_Katy