Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Is AW Down
As they said my account was in jeopardy as I have read their terms and abided by them nor contacted them not at all for a long while.
Day of sunbathing it is then!

*starts to wipe makeup off still half asleep*

Grrr Smile
hopefully it will be back on soon or outside it could be in this gorg sunny weather.
I asked them via Twitter if the site was down, they have just replied that it is and they are working on it.
Why not cam out in the garden, that's what I have been doing the last couple of days and am doing very well out of it. Will be out there again later basking in the sun and showing off my body
Oh dear, maybe I should do my accounting?... #yawn
There is a new message on the site, describing it as a hardware failure, and saying they are working as fast as possible but that it is a public holiday where the servers are located.

So I wonder how much data will be lost?

Sarah x x x
Goodness - mind you should imagine they are working pretty hard to get it sorted as they must be losing so much in revenue with it being down - it's rather raspeberries though.
Looks like a beach day! Or I could do housework and my tax return...thankfully have already taken the info off AW.

Glad I had a good week last week but hope they haven't lost our profiles and earnings!

Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx