Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Booking Request
There really are some weird punters out there. I know I shouldn't but I really like reading all the stupid requests you get Sarah. I tried telling my brothers to stop being stupid but some of them just will not listern.

I agree with Trinity there is no way I would book a lady for longer than 1hour that I had not meet before, any longer could be a nightmare in the waiting
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Oh, I do get longer first meets.

Dinner dates are not unusual for a first meet and may lead to an overnight on a future occasion.

But an overnight is a massive commitment for someone you've never met before... on both sides.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(28-05-2012, 06:04)Freddo Wrote: There really are some weird punters out there. I know I shouldn't but I really like reading all the stupid requests you get Sarah. I tried telling my brothers to stop being stupid but some of them just will not listern.

Brothers... they can be a right pain Freddo

Sarah x x x
One guy tried to book me and I pointed out he was 3 hours away, he said 'oh..sh!t... Would I reduce the cost because it would be expensive travelling that distance' told him that wasn't my problem.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
(27-05-2012, 17:52)Trinity-Belle Wrote: I'm not sure that anyone would book a girl they have never met before for an entire weekend, would they?

I don't think anybody with any sense would. If you don't get on that would be an impossible situation. I have always made a point of meeting the lady in question a couple of times before suggesting anything like an overnight. I think it becomes a lot harder to get over the little annoyances, on both sides, after a few hours together.

To be honest I think I would be very concerned if anyone wanted to spend a weekend with me and they hadn't met me before.

Oh and for the record I also think I am undeserving of your tar brush :-)

(28-05-2012, 17:58)jayzee77 Wrote: One guy tried to book me and I pointed out he was 3 hours away, he said 'oh..sh!t... Would I reduce the cost because it would be expensive travelling that distance' told him that wasn't my problem.

I am sure you are well worth a three hour trip Jayzee

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(31-05-2012, 23:27)F3rm4t Wrote: Oh and for the record I also think I am undeserving of your tar brush :-)

Well, if what you say is true then you might just escape the tarring! Smile
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter