Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first time and the after effects, I have a story.
Wise words from Fredo....

I am new to AW for the reason he gives. I have a great lady who I visit but I am looking for a new experience and if I am honest a 'back up' in case my girl 'hangs up her heels' and retires.

My one attempt at a booking has not gone well. I spent a good time searching the profiles, created my 'top five' to contact and on Friday I called (twice), sent a text, and an email via AW.
(reading back this sounds a bit excessive but I was extremely polite and I was hoping for a date tomorrow, Monday). Anyway I checked my hotlist yesterday and her profile had been deleted!
Erased! No longer to be found!
I am thinking either she retired yesterday and I missed the boat....ha ha. Or it was a bogus profile? which she deleted once she knew it existed......after a week of checking profiles I can spot one or two which seem to have been created 'as a joke'....
I am using this signature until I can think of something really witty to write....

Messages In This Thread
RE: My first time and the after effects, I have a story. - by kinkydirtybitch - 26-05-2012, 20:32
RE: My first time and the after effects, I have a story. - by knight5648 - 27-05-2012, 07:07