Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone help me plz...
I found this fourm from google. I recently found out I work on adultwork, i login to work but didnt know what site i was on, i was told i show on many sites.

Today I got a message from a man on my facebook account telling me my pictures looked better than my adultwork profile pictures, i asked him for a link to my profile and how he got my facebook profile? he told me he bought the link from me but I never give him or anyoneelse the link? I dont get this? how is this possible, are adultwork selling my personal information?

when i try to login to my adultwork profile it says im not allowed to login...

dont delete me admin, i just want to know whats going on please.
Have you yourself ever signed up to adultwork? Sounds like you're working for a dodgy third party or somebody is stealing your photos and have created a profile with them. Adultwork wouldn't sell your information to anybody. I really can't begin to tell you how much is wrong with this post... Your best bet is to find this profile you supposedly have on adultwork and contact support explaining the situation. I'm sure if it is really your profile (that you created) they could help you log in, and if it's a third party that is using your photos without your permission and you could prove ownership of those images they could remove the profile.

Also, have you considered that your username essexcamgirl isn't original, it could have been a mix up where this guy had looked you up on Facebook after he has seen a girl with a similar name on adultwork. Just a thought...

http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthr...m-a-studio!!!

You probably need to read this. Sounds to me like you are part of this. Some posts are missing from the guy you are working for but you get the idea.
(25-05-2012, 09:29)Scotty_Hottie Wrote: http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthr...m-a-studio!!!

You probably need to read this. Sounds to me like you are part of this. Some posts are missing from the guy you are working for but you get the idea.

That's exactly why I'd never join a group. This kind of stuffs give reputable group managers a bad name! I've seen webcam ads on sites like gumtree before offering a flat rate of £10 an hour, I dread to think how many poor girls have signed up thinking they're getting a good wage.
That's unreal... Poor girls getting the total pi** ripped right out of them!