Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updating isnt working!!!
I have updated myself 5 times in the last hour and my profile hasnt moved from the second page just keeps getting further down the list! Yet the top 8 profiles are constantly moving and no one can get above them. No they are not all featured........what is obvious is they are all written by the same person, they are all offering bareback services in the profile text. These profiles appear every couple of weeks and then vanish!!! Anyone out there experiencing and noticing the same? I am based in the Cardiff area. The local ladies have heard some very disconcerting reports from their clients regardng these profiles!!!!

I think a few girls are using an automated script to keep their profile at the top... basically it updates their profile every minute so no matter what happens, they will always be at the top of the list.

I have complained to AW, but I'm not sure that it is easy for them to tell the difference between someone who is genuinely updating their profile manually, and someone using a robot.

They probably disappear when enough people complain about them and AW ban them, then they just go ahead and create new profiles.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Thank you Trinity, that would explain why they stay in the top 8 but doesn't explain why the rest of us cant get top the top at all!

Though I'm quite sure if AW sit and watch it for just an hour as I have just done then they could tell!

They do disapear but only to visit other citys then they are back again (this is what they tell the clients), sounds like a bit of a 'Ring' going on to me!!!

xxxx
(23-05-2012, 21:04)Jasmine Jones Wrote: They do disapear but only to visit other citys then they are back again (this is what they tell the clients), sounds like a bit of a 'Ring' going on to me!!!

There are groups of girls that do tour from town to town, they all stay in the same hotel and only use text messages to arrange meets. They are eastern european and are probably controlled by one person who updates the profiles and responds to the text messages

It has been suggested before that scripts are being used to update but I have a feeling it is just somebody who has nothing better to do all day that log into profiles and update them, which I really can not be that bothered to do.

I am not sure how you would not progress from the 2nd page though, that seems like another problem or you have a very competitive area. In which case, update more often. I usually do update my profile evry 15-30 minutes when I am working, or as soon as I can between clients

Sarah x x x
When you update, check 1 or 2 minutes later.... any longer than that and you may well hit page two again just because other girls will also be updating their profiles! It's worth checking exactly who is above and below you, then comparing when you check again. If your profile does not move then it is worth checking to make sure that the change you have made has actually been effected on your profile? If not, then that is something you need to contact AW about. They are generally quite helpful (although sometimes they don't answer you... you just notice that what ever it was you complained about suddenly gets fixed!).

Also, you do actually have to change something when you update... you can't just re-save your profile!

If you are making a change, and that change is being reflected in your profile, but you are not moving up the list, then I would contact AW anyway because that does seem odd.
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
(24-05-2012, 09:49)Trinity-Belle Wrote: Also, you do actually have to change something when you update... you can't just re-save your profile!

Sorry but I have to disagree with that. I change my profile once to suit what or where I am working and then after that I just save it to update each time and I am then moved to the top of the list.

Sarah x x x
(24-05-2012, 10:33)wife4rent Wrote:
(24-05-2012, 09:49)Trinity-Belle Wrote: Also, you do actually have to change something when you update... you can't just re-save your profile!

Sorry but I have to disagree with that. I change my profile once to suit what or where I am working and then after that I just save it to update each time and I am then moved to the top of the list.

Sarah x x x

Really?

I've just tried that and it didn't work for me!

Never has done... how odd.

See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
(24-05-2012, 10:38)Trinity-Belle Wrote:
(24-05-2012, 10:33)wife4rent Wrote:

Sarah x x x

Really?

I've just tried that and it didn't work for me!

Never has done... how odd.

Sorry, have to agree with you now, it does need you to change a word to refresh. It never used to and it always takes a few minutes to update the changes top bring you back to the top

Sarah x x x
Phew! I thought I was going mad! Smile
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
However...

I have not checked to see if it works when you are showing as "Available Today", I would not be suprised if the people that pay to be shown as "Available Today" may be able to just refresh their advert, without altering the wording..

I will et you know if it does.

Sarah x x x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Search tab isnt working sexysophie1984 2 6,275 06-11-2014, 12:48
Last Post: sexysophie1984