Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uploading 2 videos?
Hi
my profile is coming along great now 1 question I have a video rental to upload 1 version is the full 35 minutes and the same video is trimmed down to 17 mins am I allowed to upload the full version and also the edited version of the same video?
Many Thanks
Matt
Hi, yes I believe that is ok, you may wish to call it a teaser for the full length version.

Fill out all descriptions fields as accurately as possible and let members know its a shorter version of the other video so they dont accidentally purchase both videos.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(22-05-2012, 22:22)Admin Wrote: Hi, yes I believe that is ok, you may wish to call it a teaser for the full length version.

Fill out all descriptions fields as accurately as possible and let members know its a shorter version of the other video so they dont accidentally purchase both videos.

thanks for your help going to wait and upload the full version much better lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  uploading videos on different computers? giantcumshooter 3 8,863 02-09-2012, 11:09
Last Post: admin